This is me, Eliza Thornberry, part of your average family. I’ve got a dad, a mom, and a sister. There is Donnie - we found him. And Darwin, he found us. Oh yeah, about our house - it moves, because we travel all over the world. You see, my dad hosts this nature show, and my mom shoots it. Okay, so we’re not that average. And between you and me, something amazing happened… and now I can talk to animals. It’s really cool, but totally secret. And you know what? Life’s never been the same.
When you haven’t watched this show in literally 7 years and can still read this in your head in her exact voice, and remember what parts to emphasise…
I was about to type exactly what the last person wrote but then i read it.. but oh my yess i heard it exactly how she says it im sure haha
Let’s see how many we are
Can’t. Stop. Laughing.
BEST GIF SET IN THE HISTORY OF GIFFERS AND GIFSETS
— Daniell Koepke (via inkdroptheory)
- YEAH GIRL I’MMA TAKE YOUR CLOTHES OFF AND
- put them in a closet for you cause it’s polite
- YEAH BABY THAT’S RIGHT IMMA PICK YOU UP AND
- carry you to your bed cause baby I know you tired
- OH GIRL IMA SLAP DAT
- broom out of your hand because you’ve had a long day at work, and i can do it myself.
- WAIT TILL YOU SEE MA
- collection of politely worded love letters.
ICE TEA IMPORTED FROM ENGLAND.
LIFEGUARDS IMPORTED FROM SPAIN.
TOWELS IMPORTED FROM TURKEY.
and TURKEY IMPORTED FROM MAaAaINE.
— Miranda July (via cold-winter-days)
if my life was a drink it would be room temperature coke with the ice melted